4 ways to increase Samsung Galaxy S2 Battery Life. - PriceNFees
- On September 16, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S2 is probably the best Smartphone in the market right now. The blazing fast dual core processor and the Super AMOLED Screen makes the phone stand out from the rest of the lot out there. But Galaxy S2 users soon find themselves in a very critical problem and are hoping to know the perfect solution. While the Phone runs great but it really does not boost enough battery life. No matter how you use it you will soon find that the SGS2 is draining battery rapidly. So after using the phone for weeks I came up with 4 of the best possible ways by which you can increase the battery life of your phone.
1. Live Wallpapers - Live Wallpapers certainly looks great and appealing but one of the main reason why your phone drains its battery is due to the usage of Live Wallpapers. Try not to use Live Wallpapers, instead you can use static wallpapers for your Home Screen that will drain less battery charge.
2. Screen Brightness - The Super AMOLED Screen of the Samsung Galaxy S2 is stunning with its vivid colors and high contrast ratio. But you must always set the brightness to Automatic. Automatic Brightness allows the device to determine it according to the lighting condition so you save a lot of battery in general. The best is if you can set it to low and use your phone.
3. Power Saver Mode - Probably the best possible way to save power is to turn on the Power Saver Mode. Go to your Settings and select Power Saver. Switch it on and activate power saver at 50 percent battery. Select to disable Sync, 3G etc. Enabling the power saving mode will increase your battery life dramatically.
4. 3G- Last but not the least the biggest loss in your battery is due to the use of 3G. It drains your battery so fast that sometimes the battery bar appears to be a water bucket dripping from below. The best solution would be to disable 3G whenever you do not need it. Simply Long Press the Lock Screen and then select Data Network Mode. 3G will be disabled. If you need 3G again then select Data Network Mode and all services like 3G and Sync will be enabled. Use less 3G if you can to gain more battery life.
Search the Blog
- rahul247rocks on FIFA 14 Controls Tutorial for PC [Video]
- ronit shah on FIFA 14 Controls Tutorial for PC [Video]
- Chandra Sekhar on Why OLX is my favorite Classified Service
- Rowan Gonzalez on Facebook just launched Embed Posts feature for all it’s users
- christian on How to Get New Redesigned Facebook News Feed [Video]