Facebook Added Organ Donation Option to your Timeline - PriceNFees
- On May 1, 2012
Recently we saw Facebook talking massive initiatives to improve our social life. A few months back Facebook Started Facebook Suicide, which is a place to report if you think that someone close to you is having suicidal thoughts. Now Facebook takes its social initiative further with Organ Donation Status Feature in your timeline.
This new feature can be found under the sub category of Health and Wellness and you can either declare an organ you are willing to devote or share your organ donation with others. Just like all the other features of timeline the Organ donation status update can be made private or public and is totally dependent on the user. According to Mashable’s Report, around 18 people die every single day due to the lack of organs for Kidney Transplant, Liver Transplant etc.
With this initiative Facebook is hoping to solve some of that issue cause they are currently having an user base of 901 Million People. Facebook is also giving you a dedicated link where you can register as an organ donor.
Note: If you know any organ Donor then please share this post with him.her.
Search the Blog
- rahul247rocks on FIFA 14 Controls Tutorial for PC [Video]
- ronit shah on FIFA 14 Controls Tutorial for PC [Video]
- Chandra Sekhar on Why OLX is my favorite Classified Service
- Rowan Gonzalez on Facebook just launched Embed Posts feature for all it’s users
- christian on How to Get New Redesigned Facebook News Feed [Video]