Facebook Buys Instagram for 1 Billion Dollars - PriceNFees
- On April 9, 2012
Facebook is ever determined to dominate the social world and today they announced that they just bought out Instagram, the popular photo sharing application for 1 Billion Dollars. According to Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Blog Post, the entire Instagram team will be joining Facebook and working closely to develop Instagram even more. Now that the big blue social media giant acquired Instagram they will dominate the Photo Sharing Sector of the Internet like never before.
Instagram was certainly growing in popularity as more and more people used their services to share and edit photos quickly. Recently Instagram was also launched for Android which ensured that their user base expands even more. You can read my review of Instagram for Android Here.
Now that Facebook takes over Instagram for a whopping 1 Billion Dollars I am certain that they will use Instagram’s features for their own photo application. This is certainly breaking news and I look forward in writing more about this new story as I start getting more info.
Search the Blog
- Shailendra Bhandari on FIFA 14 Controls Tutorial for PC [Video]
- Jimmy on Asana Project Management Software [Video Walkthrough]
- Raman on Why OLX is my favorite Classified Service
- rahul247rocks on FIFA 14 Controls Tutorial for PC [Video]
- ronit shah on FIFA 14 Controls Tutorial for PC [Video]