Gmail Tap April Fools Prank by Google - PriceNFees
- On April 1, 2012
Google is known for making some really interesting April Fools Pranks. Over the last few years we have seen how they managed to fool millions of internet users on this day. Last year we were fooled by the video showing Gmail Gestures and looks like Google has done it again this year with Gmail Tap. If you encounter Gmail tab you will find a video saying that the age of the digital qwerty keyboard is over. Instead the video shows users using Morse Code for typing text message.
The video is made in such a professional Google way that you will be tempted to watch the whole clip and then click the link at the end of it that takes you to a nicely designed Gmail Tap Page . Upon Clicking Get the App you are prompted with a message saying “Oops! Gmail Tap is a bit too popular right now. We suggest you try downloading it again on April 2nd.”
There are all sorts of features and description of the Morse codes for the app. I liked the video though and only wish an App like that existed where we need to memorize each and every combination for each letter. This is a genuine news guys no fooling around here. You can check the video below.
Search the Blog
- rahul247rocks on FIFA 14 Controls Tutorial for PC [Video]
- ronit shah on FIFA 14 Controls Tutorial for PC [Video]
- Chandra Sekhar on Why OLX is my favorite Classified Service
- Rowan Gonzalez on Facebook just launched Embed Posts feature for all it’s users
- christian on How to Get New Redesigned Facebook News Feed [Video]