Google Doodle Showcases Grimm's Fairy Tales - PriceNFees
- On December 20, 2012
Google just updated their homepage with a brand new Doodle showcasing the famous Grimm’s fairy tale. The image sequenced cartoon doodle was created in memory of the 200th anniversary since the creation of the book in the 19th century. Originating from Germany (previously Prussia), the book was written by two brothers called Jacob Ludwig Carl Grimm and Wilhelm Carl Grimm. The Grimm Brothers wrote the book during the rule of Prussia in 1812 but little did they realize that their book would become a worldwide success over the years to come.
Grimm’s Fairy Tale was also adopted as a cartoon in the 20th century. When you land on Google’s homepage you will see a photo banner surrounded by a wooden structure. The first images points towards a CTA (Call to Action) button which allows you to flip to then next image. There are a lot of image that captivates the illustrations from Grimm’s Fairy Tale. Once you browse through all of them you will land in a Google Page containing links for the search result. Although this is not one of Google’s best Doodle but you will still enjoy the pics especially if you watched the cartoon series like I did.
Search the Blog
- rahul247rocks on FIFA 14 Controls Tutorial for PC [Video]
- ronit shah on FIFA 14 Controls Tutorial for PC [Video]
- Chandra Sekhar on Why OLX is my favorite Classified Service
- Rowan Gonzalez on Facebook just launched Embed Posts feature for all it’s users
- christian on How to Get New Redesigned Facebook News Feed [Video]