Google Doodle wishes Eadweard J Muybridge through Horses - PriceNFees
- On April 9, 2012
Google celebrates 182th birthday of Eadweard J Muybridge by creating an awesome HTML5 Based Google Doodle. Eadweard Muybridge was a pioneer in animal locomotion and he was the first one to capture animal motion, a technology that we today refer to as photo finish in modern horse riding and other sports events.
This is probably one of the best Google Doodles out there. Initially you will find that there are several boxes inside the Doodle each with a different posture image for a horse rider. Once you click the play button in the center then the image starts moving horizontally. Over a period of time the movement gathers speed and all those images gives us the impression of a hose being ridden by a rider.
If you click on the Google Doodle after the motion starts you are taken to the search results for Eadweard Muybridge. I like this Google Doodle a lot and definitely want to know your opinion on this. Please leave a comment below with your thoughts about this Horse Packed Google Doodle.
Search the Blog
- rahul247rocks on FIFA 14 Controls Tutorial for PC [Video]
- ronit shah on FIFA 14 Controls Tutorial for PC [Video]
- Chandra Sekhar on Why OLX is my favorite Classified Service
- Rowan Gonzalez on Facebook just launched Embed Posts feature for all it’s users
- christian on How to Get New Redesigned Facebook News Feed [Video]