How to Learn PhotoShop Quickly - PriceNFees
Photoshop is the world’s leading photo editing software that allows you to manipulate and edit your photos in whichever way you want. One of the primary reasons why Photoshop became so famous is due to its widespread usage from amateur enthusiasts to professionals working in the Film and Animation Industry. The Software is very easy to use and also provides flexibility to almost all kinds of users.
However, when you open Photoshop for the First time then you are often worried with the complex interface that is thrown upon you at one go. One of the primary reason as to why people fear Photoshop is because they try to figure out everything at one go. I am a professional Graphics Designer myself and the banners that you watching all over this website right now are all done using Photoshop. So just to clarify I know that it took me 2 years to learn the software.
Here are some of the key areas that I think Most People Get Stuck with
- The Theory of Photo Editing (Resolutions, Bit Depth, RGB Channels etc.)
- The Concept of Photoshop Layers.
- The Concept of Clone Tools and Healing Brush Tools
And the List Simply Continues…
However the most common reason as to which a person fails or gives up learning Photoshop is because they are too bothered trying to figure out on doing Top Class Professional Designs and Cool Effects that they see all over the Internet.
Remember: Drops of Water creates an Ocean! Similarly you gotta start simple and slowly pave your way in doing complex things
If you are truly interested in Learning Photoshop and edit your photos till you are satisfied with your self creativity then I think I found a Nice Little Course that will teach you all the essentials and break up the Complex Software into Simple Chunks for you to Understand.
- All the Basics of Photoshop
- Every Technique to Edit and Upload those Cool Photo of your’s in Facebook, Twitter or Google+
- How to improve and edit a Human Face ( Just like they do in Fashion Industry)
- How to do awesome Text Effects for your own Website or Blog
- How to create that perfect banner for your Website or Blog.
- How to make an old person look new
- Photoshop used for 3D Effects
- Using Photoshop for Image Compositing
- Editing RAW Camera Photos
- Various ways of Exporting and Sharing your Latest Creation
All of that above with just 2 Hours of Quick Photoshop Tutorial !
Here are some of the works I did after Learning the 2 Hour Photoshop Tutorial