Madonna joins Twitter for a day to promote her album MDNA - PriceNFees
- On March 26, 2012
Pop Legend Madonna finally decided that it’s time to promote her new Album and what better way to do so than joining Twitter, that too for a day. Today I just got the news that Madonna is joining Twitter for the first time and sources say that the sole purpose for joining is to promote her new album. This is Madonna’s 12th Album and is called MDNA.
She is signed into twitter with the alias @MadonnaMDNAday . The news was first made official in Madonna’s own website. You can read the article here. I think Madonna despite not being up to date with Social Media presence is trying really hard to attract massive crowd and in a whole new way.
Madonna decided that she is going to be online in her account just for a single day and she will interact live with the twitter audience from 10 PM (Eastern Standard Time) . So make sure you do your correct time conversion guys. Whether Madonna will continue to use her profile is still unknown but as soon as the news broke out an hour ago Madonna’s Twitter Profile got over 12000 Followers and is increasing rapidly. You can post your favorite question and simply pray that she will reply back.
Search the Blog
- rahul247rocks on FIFA 14 Controls Tutorial for PC [Video]
- ronit shah on FIFA 14 Controls Tutorial for PC [Video]
- Chandra Sekhar on Why OLX is my favorite Classified Service
- Rowan Gonzalez on Facebook just launched Embed Posts feature for all it’s users
- christian on How to Get New Redesigned Facebook News Feed [Video]