Sim City Social Coming To Facebook for City Builder Enthusiasts - PriceNFees
- On June 5, 2012
As you guys probably know that the biggest gaming show called E3 2012 is back where some of the biggest video games company showcase their latest projects and discuss the future of gaming with enthusiasts and thousands of fans worldwide. While the major conference and presentations from Microsoft, Ubisoft, Sony and EA are over, we clearly understood that all of them are investing time and money to maximize the potential of social games.
Today, EA announced that they are working on an online version of Sim City called Sim City Social which is going to be released exclusively for Facebook. While the demo wasn’t that impressive but we saw how they are utilizing the Web GL technology to provide smoother graphics and better gameplay experience.
Sim City Social will have multiplayer features that utilize the Facebook API’s so that you can share you achievement, visit other cities of friends, collect coins, and improve cities with new purchases and the usual stuff. With a new SimCity coming to PC platform next year it will be interesting to see how city builder fans respond to their social offering. The game is due to release this month.
Search the Blog
- rahul247rocks on FIFA 14 Controls Tutorial for PC [Video]
- ronit shah on FIFA 14 Controls Tutorial for PC [Video]
- Chandra Sekhar on Why OLX is my favorite Classified Service
- Rowan Gonzalez on Facebook just launched Embed Posts feature for all it’s users
- christian on How to Get New Redesigned Facebook News Feed [Video]