Twitter celebrates it's 7th birthday by highlight top moments [Video]
- On March 22, 2013
Twitter a social networking websites for events, promotions and connecting with like-minded people. Whether you are a small business or a heart throbbing celebrity, the chances are you already have an engaging Twitter account with that blue checkmark sign beside you profile. Launched in 2006 by Jack Dorsey, Twitter grew popular over the years to accommodate 200 million active users sending more than 400 Million Tweets every day. Yesterday, the micro-blogging site celebrated their 7th birthday showcasing some of the favorite moments from the last couple of years. You can share your thoughts and opinions using hashtag #twitter7.
Last year the company launched sponsored tweets in order to bring some real income to their inventory. While sponsored tweets have not been as successful as Google Adsense or Facebook Ads, they are constantly working to improve it. A few days ago Twitter announced that they are launching detailed analytics for all advertisers. We hope that this social networking giant will continue to grow over the next couple of years as well. Below is the video that will take you down the Twitter memory lane.
Search the Blog
- rahul247rocks on FIFA 14 Controls Tutorial for PC [Video]
- ronit shah on FIFA 14 Controls Tutorial for PC [Video]
- Chandra Sekhar on Why OLX is my favorite Classified Service
- Rowan Gonzalez on Facebook just launched Embed Posts feature for all it’s users
- christian on How to Get New Redesigned Facebook News Feed [Video]