Twitter Reports Boston Marathon Explosion: 2 Dead 28 Injured so far - PriceNFees
- On April 16, 2013
The famous Boston Marathon came to a disastrous conclusion when two bombs exploded at the end of the finishing line. The first reactions immediately started pouring in from the different social media sites like Twitter and Facebook. People used several apps like Instagram, Vine and YouTube to upload their pictures and photos of the incident. According to CNN the entire security of Boston has been heightened and they are particularly interested in hotels and other important places. While many critics claim that it’s some sort of an electrical failure the video shows that it’s defiantly some sort of a bomb.
We just got confirmed reports that 2 people are dead and many others are being admitted to nearby hospitals. Below are some snippets of the social media coverage from the Boston incident. Let us know what you guys think, is it just a failure or a deliberate attempt?
— Tyler Wakstein (@theoriginalwak) April 15, 2013
Search the Blog
- rahul247rocks on FIFA 14 Controls Tutorial for PC [Video]
- ronit shah on FIFA 14 Controls Tutorial for PC [Video]
- Chandra Sekhar on Why OLX is my favorite Classified Service
- Rowan Gonzalez on Facebook just launched Embed Posts feature for all it’s users
- christian on How to Get New Redesigned Facebook News Feed [Video]