USB 2.0 cum 3.5 mm Audio Jack. - PriceNFees
If you are one of those who does not have a super advanced cabinet and you are tired and frustrated of plugging your sound device or microphone at the back every time you need to use them then I got the perfect solution for you. Recently while browsing Amazon I found this new product called USB 2.0 External 5.1 3D Sound Card Adapter. I know that’s quite a long name but the device is really helpful as it helps connecting your 3.5 mm headphone or microphone jack in front. The device looks cute with the sky blue tinge and transparent finish.
Basically it’s a USB 2.0 jack at one end with a 3.5 mm connector at the other. So you can plug the USB to your front port and then use the audio jacks for greater convenience. Looks the days of getting up and fidgeting at the back of your cabinet to plug the mic or the sound jack is finally over.
- USB 2.0 Sound Controller equipped with standard input and output connectors to add great Mono Input and Stereo Output performance
- Portable Sound Card For Desktop and Laptop Computer
- Multi-channels technique, achieve analog Stereo 5.1-channel sound effects
- Hot plug-and-play USB interface ,eliminates the need of traditional sound card
- Easy to Setup and Install
This is a device that all guys who does not have a 3.5 mm Jack in front of their cabinet. At a price of less than 5 dollars it’s certainly worth the buy. The innovative device saves time and hassle.